DVdriver runs in conjunction with multiple webcam software applications simultaneously. It lets your camcorder act like a webcam that has optical zoom, auto focus, stereo sound, auto stabilizing, night vision, high quality optics, and more, depending on your camcorder. Control zoom, focus, recording, and optionally pan/tilt with your PC locally and over the internet.
- Broadcast camcorder video on the web using webcam software.
- Videoconference with software like NetMeeting.
- Send camcorder video to instant messaging buddies with webcam-enabled IM software like Yahoo! Messenger and MSN Messenger.
- Run many apps at once: Feed your camcorder's video to several webcam applications simultaneously.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom control: Digitally zoom in and out. Shift the field of view in any direction. Control optical zoom of Canon ZR and compatible cameras.
- PowerPod control: With a PowerPod robotic camcorder base, control pan (160 degrees) and tilt (110 degrees) from DVdriver.
DVdriver is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-06-17. The program can be installed on Windows.
DVdriver (version 22.214.171.124) has a file size of 1.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 79 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.